The Smithsonian Latino Initiative Internship to Fellowship (I2F) Program is accepting applications for five paid internship opportunities! These internships are open to undergraduate students. This program is special because it promotes diversity and inclusion of Latino Americans in the field of museums studies. Additionally, the program offers a fellowship opportunity following the initial internship. If you’re an undergraduate student that is looking to gain professional development through an internship and/or loves museum studies please consider applying to this amazing program.
The five internship positions:
- Anthropology Collections Digitization Internship
- Collections Research on Caribbean and African Diaspora
- Space History Artifacts Research and Digitization
- Conservation Genetics Internship at the National Zoological Park
- Public Engagement and Volunteer Management at NPG
- Institutional Collections Support with the National Collections Program
Application Deadline: Friday, 15 June 2018, 11:59 EDT
Award Announcement: Monday, 16 July 2018
Internship Dates: Monday, 10 September – Friday, 21 December 2018
Fellowship Dates (If selected): Tuesday, 22 January – Friday, 3 May 2019
For more detailed information, please click here.