Here is a splendid opportunity for an MA/MS anthropologist with Federal experience, but you will need to act quickly. A Cultural Resources Program Support Specialist position is being offered by the Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands (CEMML) out of Colorado State U. The full-time position will be based at McGuire Air Force Base, near Trenton, New Jersey, and will serve several military installations in the region.
Among several other qualifications, applicants need:
- An MS/MA in historic preservation, architectural history, public history, archaeology, anthropology, or related field
- Knowledge and at least 5 years of experience with historic preservation, planning, and cultural resources management
- Experience with cultural resource project management
- Demonstrated knowledge working with U.S. federal historic preservation laws
- Familiarity with Native American consultation meetings and activities
- Demonstrated knowledge of Department of Defense policies and processes
The deadline for applications is November 19.