The Institute for Community Health (ICH) is hiring a Research Associate. ICH is a nonprofit consulting organization that specializes in participatory evaluation, applied research, and strategic planning. The position is based in Malden, Massachusetts. The Research Associate is an entry level position which prefers a bachelor or masters in Anthropology.
Key Tasks include:
- Coordinate project and community partner meetings, including scheduling meetings, developing agendas, compiling resources and completing minutes
- Develop strong working relationships with managers, staff and community partners
- Develop IRB applications and maintain IRB documentation
- Support development of project strategy, logic models and evaluation plans
- Develop or assist in development of needs assessment, evaluation, research and other project tools
- Collect data, including implementing surveys, conducting interviews and moderating focus groups
- Provide oversight to data management and complete data entry and data abstraction
To read more on this position click here.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to Emily Chiasson at firstname.lastname@example.org