This page under development
The archive houses documents and information on NAPA’s history as well as other resources.
The initial podcast pilot series launched in March/April 2014, and featured interviews with eight practitioner anthropologists about their work and career trajectories.
Podcast Pilot Series
These brief interviews originally appeared on the NAPA LinkedIn pages. They are listed here in their entirety, most recent interviews first.
Interview Series Archive
July 2, 2013: http://lnkd.in/_S3vzf
NAPA’s past presidents are nearly evenly split between those based inside and outside of the academy.
List of Past NAPA Presidents
- In 2010, the NAPA Membership Committee conducted a survey of past NAPA Presidents to gain their impressions on NAPA and its services to members. The nine most recent presidents responded to several open-ended questions. A survey report is available in PDF format.
- In 2004 NAPA conducted a quick survey to determine members’ feelings towards the AAA’s decision to move the annual meeting from San Francisco to Atlanta. A survey report is available in PDF format (link to come).
- NAPA sponsored a survey of alumni of master’s level applied anthropology training programs that was conducted in January 2000. The survey report is available in PDF format.
- 2005 NAPA Strategic Planning Update (link to come)
- 1986 Founding Meeting Notes
PROGRAM CHAIR REPORTS
The NAPA Governing Council meetings twice annually, during the AAA and SfAA meetings. Committee chairs submit reports before each meeting covering their respective committee’s status, progress, and challenges. Committee reports will be archived here soon.