This page under development
A collection of past officers, documents, and information.
These brief interviews originally appeared on the NAPA LinkedIn pages. They are listed here in their entirety, most recent interviews first.
July 2, 2013: http://lnkd.in/_S3vzf
- In 2010, the NAPA Membership Committee conducted a survey of past NAPA Presidents to gain their impressions on NAPA and its services to members. The nine most recent presidents responded to several open-ended questions. A survey report is available in PDF format.
- In 2004 NAPA conducted a quick survey to determine members’ feelings towards the AAA’s decision to move the annual meeting from San Francisco to Atlanta. A survey report is available in PDF format (link to come).
- NAPA sponsored a survey of alumni of master’s level applied anthropology training programs that was conducted in January 2000. The survey report is available in PDF format.
- 2005 NAPA Strategic Planning Update (link to come)
- 1986 Founding Meeting Notes
[ ] Minutes from past meetings