CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Seeking: Scientists, doctors, or engineers at all career stages.
The application deadline for the 2012-2013 AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships is quickly approaching. The deadline to apply is December 5, 2011, 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Placement opportunities are available in congressional offices and 15 executive branch agencies. The five fellowship areas offered for September 2012 through August 2013 are:
- Diplomacy, Security& Development
- Energy, Environment & Agriculture
- Health, Education & Human Services
- Roger Revelle Fellowship in Global Stewardship
To be considered for a fellowship, all successful applicants must hold a doctoral level degree (PhD, MD, DVM, etc.), in any of the following:
- Social/Behavioral sciences
- Medical/Health disciplines
- Biological, Physical or Earth sciences
- Computational sciences and Mathematics
- Engineering disciplines (applicants with a masters degree in engineering and three or more years of post-degree professional experience also qualify).
Non U.S. citizens and federal employees are not eligible for the AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships. Visit the Fellowships website to learn more about eligibility requirements.
Stipends range from approximately $74,000 to $99,000 (depending on years of experience and previous salary). Other benefits include health insurance, travel/training allowance and relocation allowance. For more information about benefits, visit http://fellowships.aaas.org/05_Support/05_index.shtml.
Do you know someone interested in policy? Please share this opportunity with friends and colleagues who may be seeking new ways to shape their career and make an impact on society.
To learn more about the AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships, visit our website athttp://fellowships.aaas.org. Please contact the Fellowships staff at email@example.com or202-326-6700 with questions.