Exciting Times for NAPA
As we approach the AAA Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, it’s time to think of where NAPA has been, where we want to go in the coming year and how we can begin to prepare for it. We hope that you will join us for the many exciting NAPA events that will happen in Philadelphia. Some of the things that you may want to attend include:
Thursday, December 3
- NAPA Governing Council Meeting. Mezzanine II, Courtyard Marriott. 2-6 pm. Snacks and coffee. You should eat lunch.
- AAA Business Meeting, Grand Ballroom, Salon H, Philadelphia Marriott. 6:30-7:30. Be there or be square!
Friday, December 4
- NAPA Employer Exposition, Exhibition Hall, Philadelphia Marriott, 12:00- 4pm.
- LPO Leaders Gathering, Grand Ballroom, Salon I, Philadelphia Marriott. 12:15 – 1:30
- NAPA Members Speak Out, Room 409, Philadelphia Marriott. 12:15-1:30
- NAPA Business Meeting, Room 407, Philadelphia Marriott, 6:15-7:30
Saturday, December 5
- NAPA Stay Connected, Independence Ballroom II, Philadelphia Marriott, 12:15-1:30
- CoPapia Forum. Advancing Practicing Anthropology: A Forum on Creating Spaces and Places for Practitioners in the AAA. Room 305, Philadelphia Marriott, 1:45-5:30.
See you soon,
Mary Odell Butler